ST. KITTS AND NEVIS
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship By Investment: A Complete Guide
St. Kitts and Nevis are additionally known as Saint Christopher and Nevis. Since 1983, it has been an independent country that frames part of the Lesser Antilles (part of islands found 2,000 km toward the southeast of Miami). Nevis and St. Kitts are the two islands included in the federation and form one paradise.
Kitts and Nevis is a country in Caribbean island loaded with excellence in beauty and a wide assortment of greenery. The warm environment and brilliant seashores offer an enticing greeting that you can’t miss!
To make the greeting multiple times better, Saint Kitts and Nevis welcome applications from different nationals worldwide to become citizens of this lovely country!
WHY INVEST IN ST. KITTS & NEVIS?
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program were set up in 1984. It is the oldest and the most regarded economic citizenship program.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship is the first and most quick track passport program. It is permitting foreigners to gain citizenship under specific conditions.
Under this citizenship program, applicants can get the citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis by making a valid investment without living in the country. The program awards double citizenship.
ST. KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP INVESTMENT PROGRAM
For acquiring ST. KITTS & NEVIS citizenship by Investment program, applicants have to make a government investment approved project. With this, the applicant also has to pay the fees and tax as applicable. Following are the two ST. KITTS & NEVIS citizenship investment program:
1. Donation to Sustainable Growth Fund
2. Real Estate Investment in a Government Approved Project
St. Kitts & Nevis investment program: Brief
To get the applicability of St Kitts & Nevis citizenship under its Citizenship by Investment Program, applicants must invest in any given program.
A) Donation To The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF Option)
SGF is the non-refundable financial contribution made into government funds. The investment cost of SGF is dependent on the applicant’s age and the number of applicants.
• Investment cost in SGF for the single applicant: USD 150,000
• Investment cost in SGF for the spouse of the Main Applicant: USD 25,000
• Additional fee required for any dependent regardless of age: USD 10,000
• The amount of investment cost is non-refundable once the application is approved.
• In every one of these classes, the above amount incorporates all payable government expenses.
• Applicants have to pay the Due diligence fees in addition.
B) Real Estate Investment
Under St. Kitts & Nevis real estate investment plan, the applicant can invest in a real estate project approved by the Government (investment can be made on any freehold property, hotel, land ownership). The Government fees are payable once the applicant gets the approval of citizenship. Authorities can immediately issue the passport after payments are made.
There are two choices to browse with various investment thresholds. The fundamental distinction between them is the period of time the property should be held.
• Minimum Investment if you are holding the property for only 5 years: USD 400,000
• Minimum Investment if you are holding the property for only seven years: USD 200,000
Government Fees: The government fee is to be paid in addition to purchasing the real estate. Government fees required for
• Main applicant is USD 35,000
• Main applicant and Spouse is USD 20,000
• Each dependant, regardless of age, is USD 10,000
Dependent children must acquire a full-time education and are unmarried.
The age limit of dependent children is 30 years and below 30 years.
Children over 30 years have to apply as single applicants.
DUE DILIGENCE & BACKGROUND CHECKS
Mandatory background verifications are payable to the Government that is appointing a due diligence agency. These organizations utilize different worldwide and nearby sources. These fees are payable depending upon the application submission.
• Main applicant: USD 7,500
• Spouse: USD 4,000
• Dependents over 16 years: USD 4,000
With this, the citizenship invests professional fees, certification of citizenship, official application forms, and passports are a few more other costs associated with the application process.
1. The dependency of dependent children is increased from 25 to 30 years (disabled or financially dependent).
2. For the dependent parents or grandparents, the age limit is 55 years; previously, it was 65 years.
3. New dependent babies are born after you grant St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship, and the children, who are under 16 years, must be applied through the Ministry of National Security.
The processing time of ST. KITTS & NEVIS citizenship by Investment program is about 45-60 days. Within 2-3 months, you can get the passport.
The Government of ST. KITTS & NEVIS made very strict rules for the security and confidentiality of any information. It is a crime to pass on secret information about their nationals and their assets to others. Your participation in the process of the St Kitts and Nevis investment program is completely safe and secretly handled.
Under the ST. KITTS & NEVIS citizenship by investment plans, applicant grants the citizenship that is valid for ten years. For children under 16, citizenship is valid for only five years.
Suppose you love traveling, ST. KITTS & NEVIS citizenship best fits you. With this, you can travel to 156 countries (including the UK, Schengen states, and Singapore). ST. KITTS & NEVIS citizenship holders can get long-term Canada and USA visas.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program is perhaps the most positive tax collection framework. St. Kitts and Nevis are not imposing a tax on income, gift or inheritance, profits, or capital gains. Tax rates imposed on the property are low as well.
BENEFITS OF ST. KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
There is a rundown of advantages and benefits a candidate can profit from once his/her application is affirmed. Subsequent to getting a huge number of utilizations affirmed, we can securely announce that these worthwhile benefits are sufficient to cause you to prepare your application now!
1. Easy and quick citizenship application process.
2. Dual Citizenship is permitted.
3. No need to live in the country before and during the process.
4. No need to learn a specific language, education, or managerial skills.
5. Life-term citizenship for investors and investor’s family members (including dependent children of age up to 30 years and dependent parents over 55 years of age).
6. Citizenship is passed to the second generation.
7. Favorable tax rates
8. Democratic Country with peace and friendly nature.
9. You can travel to other countries.
10. Providing profitable Real Estate investment.
Given below are some basic criteria that are required to qualify for the citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis. These points are mentioned as per the Citizenship-by-Investment Program.
1. No criminal record
2. Good financial condition
3. Good health condition
Are you tired of getting general guidance?
Get informed with the appropriate citizenship programs only at Law Firm Istanbul WiklundKurucuk.
Our team of experts will work with you to find out the best solution for your business in other countries: immigration, dual citizenship, tax, and other necessities.
Our expert team has been assisting clients with getting St Kitts and Nevis citizenship for a long time. We will offer help on all phases of the cycle – from the beginning conference, settling on investment plans, risk assessment, and arranging the documents. We address your documents in front of St Kitts and Nevis authorities.
Investment in St. Kitts and Nevis government projects gives you worldwide mobility and the chance to work and live in your respective country.
We believe that the services offered by us will surely satisfy your needs and wants. So, avail the experience by visiting at WiklundKurucuk. We feel happy to serve you!